Re: [OS:N:] Linux on low-end hardware?

On Jan 15, 2006, at 10:55 PM, Dmitry Mityugov wrote:
Wondering if Pupply Linux can help in this situation in any way?

We've tried that but had difficulties getting it installed to the hard drive. Although we'll probably try again.

Regards,
- Robert
http://www.cwelug.org/downloads
Help others get OpenSource software.  Distribute FLOSS
for Windows, Linux, *BSD, and MacOS X with BitTorrent