Re: Re: [OS:N:] Capsulated development

Hi Robert and all the rest,

you are right leaning by doing is one of the best methods.
But lerning coding by must supporting the histerical answers on the
redhat list is to much pain.

Geting involbed is okay, but remember that the best software packages
have not been written in groups.
Or eaven in small groups.

I also write a lot of code.
But I never work with teams of developers. It makes no sense, and gives
no satisfaction, because you sometimes dont' eaven realize when the
project is over.

Mfg
Cchr. Eichert