Re: [OS:N:] Safesquid-Content Filtering Proxy Server

Thanks for the info.
As a developer after seeing this promo and following the link, I see
that there is promise for making a living upgrading Open Source
projects.
I have been using Privoxy. Runs even on Windows, is free, is
customizable.

Jay Scherrer