[OS:N:] MoodleMoot

I thought this would be of interest to the list.

***** Forwarded From Michelle Moore contact info below ******
Are you looking for a quality open source alternative to Blackboard and WebCT?
If so, I would like to encourage you to check out Moodle. Moodle is an open
source online course management system. Moodle is full-featured, user-friendly,
and currently experiencing tremendous growth. You can preview and download
Moodle at http://moodle.org, but I am would like to tell you about another
opportunity to learn more about Moodle.

This summer, in coordination with the MACE (Mid-America Association for
Computers in Education) conference, I am hosting the first US MoodleMoot.
MoodleMoot US will be a conference for both experienced Moodle users
and Moodle ?newbies? interested in learning more about this powerful tool. The
highlight of the day will be a presentation via the Internet by Moodle developer
Martin Dougiamas. Participants can also anticipate an "Introduction to Moodle"
session as well as sessions to discuss Moodle implementation, mini-workshops
focused on specific Moodle modules, and roundtables to share different Moodle
sites. There will even be a session to help you learn how to set up your own
Moodle server.

MoodleMoot US will take place on July 28th at Blue Valley Northwest High School
in Overland Park, Kansas.

To register for MoodleMoot and the MACE conference, please visit http://mace-ks.org.

To learn more about MoodleMoot, please visit
http://usd465.com/~michelle_moore/moodle.

If you have questions, please email me at michelle_moore at no-usd465.com-spam
or call
620-222-7907.