Re: [OS:N:] Boy Scouts and Free Software

> I'm an Eagle scout myself.  I am happy to lend my voice whenever you
> need it.

Thanks! Any specific comment about the article?

If you agree with it, two ways to help may be:

1) Contact the central office of your Scout association, and
    ask them "So? Why aren't we doing this already?"

2) Post in the forum associated to the article an offer to
    help Scout groups in your area to migrate to Linux, so
    everybody will find it

Any feedback is welcome!

Ciao,
Marco Fioretti