Re: [OS:N:] Why Free SW should remain as light as possible

On Thu, 2004-03-18 at 03:27, Etienne Goyer wrote:

> > > 2. Update: IIRC, RedHat does not produce patch anymore for RedHat 8.
> >
> > FedoraLegacy - http://www.fedoralegacy.org/
>
> A colleague of mine evaluated various legacy support source for RH 7.3,
> and he was not really satisfied with Fedora Legacy.  We opted for
> Progeny instead.

To satisfy my own curiosity (and to make Fedora Legacy improve), what
was the deciding factor when it came to Progeny versus Fedora Legacy?

Tell the Legacy team where improvements need to be made will be
significant, since legacy updates are going to be made for a long time!
--
Colin Charles, byte@aeon.com.my
http://www.bytebot.net/