Re: [OS:N:] Creative corporate grant program for education

How about Tux Print ;)

-Chris

On Mon, 2003-10-20 at 16:48, Bill Kendrick wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 20, 2003 at 05:39:32PM -0400, Jeremy Hogan wrote:
> <snip>
> > "...We are interested in learning about the creative ways schools and
> > teachers are integrating technology into the curriculum, and we are
> > particularly interested in innovative, interactive programs or projects
> > that make learning fun for students..."
>
> *cough* Tux Paint?  *cough*
> ;)
>
> -bill!

"Experience should teach us to be most on our guard to protect liberty
when the Government's purposes are beneficent. Men born to freedom are
naturally alert to repel invasion of their liberty by evil-minded
rulers. The greatest dangers to liberty lurk in insidious encroachment
by men of zeal, well-meaning but without understanding." - Supreme Court
Justice Louis Brandeis, Olmstead v. U.S. (1928)