Re: [OS:N:] Private data hidden in Microsoft files?

On Sun, Aug 17, 2003 19:16:26 at 07:16:26PM -0500, Mark Jensen (markjensen@charter.net) wrote:

> Marco,
>
> I remember that either theinquirer.net or theregister.com had an article
> how British PM Tony Blair's government posted a .doc file on the Iraq
> war justification on their official website, and that .doc file showed
> that some of the past 9(?) edits, were done by their intelligence and
> "spin" organizations.   I did a quick google of both sites for some
> keywords, but cannot locate the article...  Perhaps I mis-remember the
> source?

Maybe, but now that you told it I too remember it to be about Blair and
editing the doc internally to justify their Iraq policy. Thanks.

Anyway, that is just an example, however important.

I am mainly interested in finding online recent documented proof from
reliable sources that recent versions of MS Office still put what you
might not like in your documents.

Pointers?

	Ciao
		Marco Fioretti

--
Marco Fioretti                 m.fioretti, at the server inwind.it

Non ï il concetto di intelligenza extraterrestre a essere difficile da
afferrare. E' il concetto opposto che incontra resistenze. I. Asimov.