Re: [OS:N:] Linux in Schools, Need presentation materials/content

jkinz@rcn.com wrote:
I'm setting up a regional conference on "Linux in Primary Schools"
targeting school systems in Central and Eastern Massachusetts.

I'm looking for presentation material (Slides, brochures, white
papers, web pages - whatever) and presentation content.
There might be a couple things of interest at
http://www.kegel.com/linux/edu

--
Dan Kegel
Linux User #78045