[OS:N:] Peter Camejo, California Gubernatorial Candidate is open to endorsing Open Source Platform

Peter Camejo is the green party candidate for governor of california.  In
general the green party endorses 10 key values
www.greens.org/values

which are very compatible with open source software.

In particular, Peter Camejo is willing to endorse open source software, and asks
for our support in helping him get elected.  Specifically he would like open
source activists to work as a phone bank for his campaign, calling in to
California voters to get them motivated to vote for him, volunteer for him, and
donate money to him.

California is a very important state for us to win.  If we can get an ally in
the governors mansion, lots of great things would happen out here.

What do you think?  Anyone interested in helping out?

Regards
Chris

1-510-740-6486
lozinski@openstepnews.com