Re: [Openh323-devel] [Opalvoip-devel] [h323plus] opalvoip vsh323plus

We actually did discuss this! :-)

In the end we decided that making OPAL any more complicated to get and build
than it already is (it's hard enough now) was less desirable than having a
separate SF project for PTLib. We did stop short of actually integrating the
two libraries completely, for precisely the reason that there are people
using PTLib on its own. So, having it as a sub-project of opalvoip was the
compromise ...

Robert Jongbloed
OPAL/OpenH323 Architect and Co-founder.