[Openh323-devel] sending raw video in OPAL

hi,

Did someone managed to send raw YUV or RGB images in Opal with the new RFC4175
transcoder?

The codec test application works fine with it, but I'm having trouble using it
in real network applications. To make it work, I had to modify the code and
suppress all previously encoded frames passed to the transcoder so that it
initialises correctly. But the output screen is black, although raw data are
received.

Any help would be appreciated,

Damien DEOM