Re: [Openh323-devel] Compiling OpenPhone

Greetings,

I have noted that you have altered the ReadMe.txt in the OpenPhone sample directory. Thank you for that! :)

The tip "The expat library can be found the "external/expat" of the OpenH323 CVS." was very useful: it was the only (after compilation) that were detected by pwlib.

Pwlib just were not able to detect the Expat library from wxWidgets-2.8.5 or from wxWidgets-2.6.3. I even had downloaded from here the recommend pre-packaged binary, without success.

Now i have a new question. I managed to build and run openPhone in my PC, however i tried to copy the openPhone.exe to another PC and it just did not worked. It only appeared a error dialog message saying

"This application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem"

I tried to install the wxWidgets-2.8.5 in that PC, but the error message is the same. What libs are missing?

Thanks in advance,
Hugo