Re: [Openh323-devel] Video size in OPAL

Peggy,
I am using the video_plugins under the opal CVS module. I am using the H261 plugin in order to be my base standard plugin.

However, i am having some problems. In my code i am doing this:

AddAllCapabilities(0,0,"*");

When print the detected capabilies with:

cout << "Codecs:\n"
       << GetCapabilities() <<endl;

my plugin's do not appear. For instnce, the H261vic_pwplugin do not appear, but all the audio plugins appear correctly....

What is wrong here?