Re: [Openh323-devel] Video size in OPAL

Oh you are working with OpenH323? The video plugins are only supported on
the openh323_plugins branch of the CVS which is quite different to the
HEAD. I suggest you don't use this as the starting point as the code is not
the very latest code you really need to do what you want. Use the Opal CVS.
Look at the H.261 and H.263 video plugins in the opal CVS.

Start with the codec test program (in the CVS) to ensure that everything is
read properly from the plugin and then use simpleOpal to do test calls.

Simon