Re: [Openh323-devel] Video size in OPAL

Hi,

One problem is that currently, the media options aren't propagated to
the other endpoint, which could inspect them to signal the correct
media format description to the remote endpoint. The other problem
probably is that the code responsible for signaling the media
description (H.323 capabilities or SIP SDP) most probably don't
consider non-default values.

For problem one, there is a solution in the MediaTypeBranch of OPAL,
that might be added to the next stable release of OPAL. It makes sure
that custom media format options are correctly propagated to the
other connection/endpoint. If you use H.323, you may consider writing
a custom H.323 capability for your media format, that correctly reads
and signals the media format options.

I hope this helps

Hannes