Re: [Openh323-devel] Always the same problem with OPAL

deb http://snapshots.voxgratia.org/debian/ etch main
deb-src http://snapshots.voxgratia.org/debian/ etch main
deb http://snapshots.ekiga.net/debian/ etch main
deb-src http://snapshots.ekiga.net/debian/ etch main

> I am not clear which debian snapshots.  Perhaps you could send a URL.
>
> Do you mean that you see regressions and once you had calls working
> (with audio problems) and now you get crashes?

yes

> If you have tried the updates, and they made your program fail, it is
> no shame to go back to an earlier snapshot that worked better.
>
> One option might be to plan  to reintegrate later when the new
> features are more stable.
>
> > Nonetheless, my problem is still there
>
> Which problem?  Do you mean the crashes or the audio problems?

the crash ... I don't know for the audio part