Re: [Openh323-devel] SF WebSite [Was: pwlib library issues...]

On 27. Jun 2007, at 18:49, David Corking wrote:

> On 6/27/07, GT <gravsten@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>> 5.Related sf project page for other SF project that use PWLib.
>>>               XMeeting http://sourceforge.net/projects/xmeeting
>>>               TalkEZ  http://sourceforge.net/projects/talkez
>>
>> Please do not advertise projects that are closed source and abuse the
>> SourceForge T&C's.
>
> If they respect OpenH323 copyrights, can developers have a roll call
> of the libraries' users, even if they are closed source?
>
> According to this licence
> http://xmeeting.cvs.sourceforge.net/xmeeting/XMeeting/COPYING?
> revision=1.3&view=markup
> XMeeting appears at first glance to be open source - but I don't know
> that project and I am not equipped to debate it

I'd like to point out that the XMeeting project *is* open source. If
anyone finds something not being open source in this project - please
tell me.
I won't comment other projects either, however.

Hannes Friederich
XMeeting project administrator & developer