Re: [Openh323-devel] [h323forum] Reg Original ASN files

Anisha Kumar wrote:
> Hi Paul,
>
> Great to see your immediate response.Thank you very much. I have
> explored the possibilities mentioned by you. I regularly look at
> Packetizer site first for any of my doubts on H.323. I have the
> recommendations downloaded ftom the ITU-T site also. When i try to copy
> the ASN part from that and save it as a separate asn file and compile. I
> get syntax errors. Since i am not aware of the ASN rules, i dont modify
> them. Thats why i wanted to know if there is any other way i can get the
> correct ASN files without any errors.Can you please assist me in getting
> the proper ASN files without any syntax errors ?

Any ASN.1 module defined in any ITU-T Recommendation is freely available
in the ASN.1 module database of the ITU-T website at:
http://www.itu.int/ITU-T/asn1/database/itu-t/index.html

All these modules have been checked with an ASN.1 compiler and are free
of any syntax error.

Have a quick look at the guide at
http://www.itu.int/ITU-T/asn1/database/guide.html
to understand how to use all the features that are offered to you.
--
Olivier DUBUISSON, ITU-T ASN.1 Project leader (including OID)
France Telecom