[Openh323-devel] segfault with SetSTUNServer

Hi everyone,

I wrote some come inspired from the "simple" example, and it worked very well,
I continue to enhance the code to write a Qt UA using OPAL and it goes well,
but now, for a strange reason, my program segfault inside a call to
SetStunServer... I checked various stun servers this doesn't change the
behaviour (and that sounds quite normal), but I don't understand what
happened. I added some multi-threaded pieces of code (because this same
function is really too long to terminate, I can call it from the GUI
directly).

Do you have any idea ? Where does this bug could come from ?
Thank you

Olivier