Re: [Openh323-devel] pwlib compile error

Craig Southeren wrote:

> Your patches have certainly been noticed, and I thank you very much
> for your contributions. I've applied many of them, but I need to look
> at the PTimer patch in more detail before I commit it.

It is a very low-level patch and I understand you want to absolutely
make sure that it does not have any side effect, I can tell you that we
have it in production on systems that handle tens to hundreds thousands
calls a day. The test program I sent along with the patch certainly has
an exaggerated behaviour in order to accelerate the repetition of the
problem, but the problem itself is
triggered by using just 50 timers, which are not very much.

> I'm not sure what problems you are referring to. Do you mean the
> general problem of updates to the CVS, or a technical problem fixed by
> one of your patches?

Well, I meant that maybe there are more acceptable technical ways to fix
the PTimer problem and that I'm open to them.

>    Craig

Regards,
Fabrizio