Re: [Openh323-devel] pwlib compile error

Indeed, it's not feasible for a single developer to regression test every
change across a variety of platforms.
This is why I only suggested to test that the library compiles (and a sample
application works) on one (1) platform.
Obviously, if the CVS commit is for an ODBC driver in Linux, it is reasonable
to expect that the chosen platform to perform the above tests be Linux too.
Granted that compiling PwLib/OpenH323/Opal takes time (less than 10 minutes
anyway) - this may be your chance to grab a cup of coffee or go to lunch!
And testing a sample application should never take more than 2 minutes: if
audio/video gets across, all is fine.
I would go as far as saying this is a matter of good manners opposite our
fellow contributors and users.