[Openh323-devel] Scrubbed attachments

I'm sorry, I saw that the attachments to my previous message have been
scrubbed
because I forgot to specify the charset. Anyway, it can be found
attached to the patch
number 1703617.

Regards,
Fabrizio

*Fabrizio Ammollo*

Product Development

Senior Software Engineer

* *

*Reitek S.p.A.*

Phone:+39 02 27070.1

Fax:+39 02 27070.930

Viale Monza, 265

20126 - Milano (MI)  - Italy

*www.reitek.com*

* *

*Advanced Multimedia Communication Solutions*

Any use, distribution, copying or disclosure by any other person than the intended recipient of this electronic mail transmission is prohibited as a criminal offence.
 Pursuant to Legislative Decree n. 196/2003, you are hereby informed that this message and its attachments contain confidential information intended only for the use of the addressee. If you receive this transmission in error, please inform the sender immediately and delete the material. Thank You.

 The information contained in the e-mail can't be considered authorized by Reitek SpA in front of the addressee or third parties. Reitek SpA has no responsibility in case of dissemination, duplication or damage of this communication.