Re: Opal iax2

Hi,
 I have just made a iax2 test call to misery@xxxxxxxxxx

Many people have criticised digium for various things, but few acknowledge
the things they got right - providing a server to test iax2 on is a real
bonus.

using ethereal I slurped in the conversation.
The new packet said I supported G711 ulaw/alaw, ilbc and gsm.
Not sure why it said LPC-10 was unsupported.

G711 is provided by default in the library. All other codecs are
compiled as separate files, which the executable reads in.
Reading in the other codecs is determined via environment variables,
which is explained in the link below.

http://www.voxgratia.org/docs/codec_plugins.html

Derek.