copyright claims in OpenH323 / Opal

Hi,

When March Networks contributed their source code for V4L2 video input and
H.263 codec (the latter improved to support FFMPEG), we started piling up
copyright claims, for example:

* Copyright (C) 2005 Salyens
* Copyright (C) 2001 March Networks Corporation
* Copyright (C) 1999-2000 Equivalence Pty. Ltd.

>From bottom to top, Equivalence has rights to the codecs.h header and H.261 VIC
stubs that inspired the H.263 stubs from March Networks, later ported to
ffmpeg.

Anyhow, the license remained the same as for the H.261 VIC stubs: MPL 1.0

Both the VIC H.261 and ffmpeg H.263 codecs have been moved recently to video
plugins, with the following major changes:
 - definition of some basic PwLib functionality (i.e. mutex, DLL library) that
I noted could be made at least common to all plugins
 - refactor some code / rename some functions to conform to the common plugin
interface, e.g. ConvertFrames -> EncodeFrames

Now, I can see the following prepended to the source code:

* Copyright (C) 2006 Post Increment, All Rights Reserved
*
* This code is based on the file h263codec.cxx from the OPAL project released
* under the MPL 1.0 license which contains the following:

IMO this does nothing for stating clearly the license.
Instead, it declares "All Rights Reserved" and refers to another file which
itself is indeed under the MPL 1.0

I have already suggested to move common functionality among plugins (e.g.
mutex) to a separate header, and if you do this, there will be little change
left from the original files h261codec.cxx and h263codec.cxx

But even if there is matter for new copyright claim on these video plugins, due
to significant and non-trivial changes/contribution, why not keep all copyright
claims together as before?

The way it is now is at best confusing, if not plain wrong.