Bringing Our Troops Home

The White House Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Bringing Our Troops Home

When President Obama took office, nearly 180,000 troops were serving in Iraq and Afghanistan. But by the end of this year, there will be fewer than 10,000.

The President is keeping his promise: bringing our troops home, and bringing the war in Afghanistan to a responsible close.

See this infographic to find out how President Obama is keeping his promise and bringing our troops home.

Infographic: See how President Obama is keeping his promise.

P.S. -- This morning, President Obama spoke to West Point cadets at their commencement. It's a powerful tribute to the men and women of our armed forces, and a vision for how the United States of America should lead in the years to come. Watch it here.

Stay Connected

The White House • 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW • Washington, DC 20500 • 202-456-1111