Have you RSVP'd for President Obama's Facebook town hall?

Title: Have you RSVP'd for President Obama's Facebook town hall?
The White House Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Have you RSVP'd for President Obama's Facebook town hall?

Tomorrow at 4:45 p.m. EDT (1:45 p.m. PDT) President Obama will hold an online town hall at Facebook's headquarters. RSVP and learn how you can participate in the event by visiting the White House’s Facebook page:

http://facebook.com/WhiteHouse

The theme of tomorrow's event is “Shared Responsibility and Shared Prosperity.” The President will connect with Americans across the country to discuss the tough choices we all must make to put our economy on a more responsible fiscal path, while still investing in the innovation economy that makes America more competitive.

After the event, be sure to stay tuned for our Women and Technology panel with White House Senior Advisor Valerie Jarrett and the Startup America panel with Chairman of the Council of Economic Advisers Austan Goolsbee.

President Obama recorded a video invitation to encourage you to join, which you can watch on the White House Facebook page:

If you aren't on Facebook and want to participate in the town hall without using that site, we've set up a special page on WhiteHouse.gov with all of the information and a form to submit questions:

http://www.WhiteHouse.gov/facebooktownhall

If you are on Facebook and can't make the town hall tomorrow, take a moment to "like" the White House. It's a great way to stay current with what's happening in the Obama Administration. You'll find behind-the-scenes photos, videos and opportunities to chat with administration officials:

http://facebook.com/WhiteHouse

Stay Connected