Re: NNTPC: username/password

> > I have a news feed that requires a username/password combination for
> > access. Where and how can I enter this info to automatically get news
> > from there (with nntpcache of course :)?
>
> examine nntpcache.servers it has examples.
I use nntpcache 2.3.3 on Debian (stable) and I looked in the
nntpcache.servers.orig (yes, before I posted here :), but found no
corresponding example.
I expect it to be in the host:port section. Grepped it for 'user' and
'password'. Maybe I'm blind... :(

It would be very nice if you could send me the section.

thanks
marksu