Re: Kernel updating : export gpio not working ?

Just to update you that I have found my problem !

In my config file, I did not notice that my own board and an other imx27
board was enabled ! So the gpios configured was the one from this board
and not mine's (thanks debugfs !). That is why it did not act like I wanted.

Otherwise, the gpios are still exported as "gpioXX" and not with
"name_of_gpio". The label "name_of_gpio" can be found in the debugfs but
not printed in the sysfs. I don't know if there is a way to change that,
I will search for it if I have time.

Best regards,

--
Mylène JOSSERAND