Issuing verdicts out of order

Hi,

I wanted to ask that can verdicts be issued to packets out of order?

I am building an application that delays the delivery of packets
depending upon some factors. So it may be the case that the first
packet has to be delayed whereas the second packet in queue must be
*accepted* immediately. So can we store delaying packets in some queue
and releasing them as required?

If someone has other ideas of how to implement it using
libnetfilter_queue, please guide me.

Best,

Waqar