Re: Dual WAN set-up

On Thu, 12 Jan 2012 17:08:08 -0600, Lloyd Standish <lloyd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Shouldn't your diagram indicate that the fw is connected to the WAN (not to the DMZ)?  I will proceed under that assumption.  If you have a netfilters firewall installed, I think all interfaces would go "through" it.

PS I meant to say, the WAN is connected to the fw, not directly to the DMZ.
--
Lloyd