Re: [LARTC] LARTC mailing list

On Sat, 2011-10-22 at 15:03 +0200, Niccolò Belli wrote:
> Is someone still interested to bring LARTC to a new life?
> I'm sorry for the subscription but the list didn't work anymore and it
> was unfeasible to CC 30+ addresses. Let me know if you want to
> unsubscribe and you don't know how to.

Thanks for doing this Niccolo. However, I'd rather see it hosted at
vger.kernel.org for all the reasons previously outlined.

I was actually going to suggest a new list called net-users instead.
There is netdev, netfilter-devel and netfilter, but not a general
networking users list.

User questions do get asked on netdev, and some non-netfilter questions
get asked on the netfilter list, but it would seem sensible to have a
general networking users list that would include LARTC questions.

Comments anyone?

Andy