Remove established connections!

Hi

I have a beowulfcluster on an internal masqueraded net (NAT) which I use
for Counterstrike servers.
When I launch a server i keep track of which computer on the internal
net that it runs on and makes a dnat forwarding with iptables for the
specified port from the master server (external adress) to the computer
on the internal net. If I restart the server it will most likely be
launched on an onother computer on the internal net and I create a new
forward for the port to the internal computer. So far so good :)

The problem arouses if a person has been connected to a server and that
server is then relocated. His connections are still being routed to the
former computer wich now don't have a server listening on that port. All
new connections on the other hand is forwarded to the correct computer.

Is there any way I can remove these remembered connections so that when
the rule is rewritten it will actually send all traffic that comes in on
a specified port to the correct adress?

--
/Marcus Andersson
Wimlet Consulting