semi OT: default route

Hi,
I have a question which has haunted me for many months. If I have 2 ISP
connections with me, with default gw 1.2.3.4 and 4.5.6.7 and if I add
both as default routes on my Linux gateway as,
route add -net default gw 1.2.3.4
route add -net default gw 4.5.6.7
and if I send a packet from a windows client to internet, which ISP will it
go through?

Thanks a lot for the answer in advance and waiting eagerly for any