[FAQ] Re: PPTP connection tracking and NAT helper in Linux 2.6

On Fri, Oct 15, 2004 at 05:15:20PM +0200, Jochen Rueppel wrote:
> Hi Harald
>
> In the info file for the current patchomatic modul "PPTP connection tracking
> and NAT helper" is written: "Requires: linux < 2.6.0"
>
> I plan to migrate to linux-kernel 2.6 in the near future.
> Will PPTP connection tracking be part of linux 2.6?
> If not, when will exist the natching patchomatic modul?

As soon as somebody ports it and sends me a patch.  I receive about 3-5
mails per week asking for this feature... but apparently nobody is
willing to contribute some time back to the netfilter project.

--
- Harald Welte <laforge@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>             http://www.netfilter.org/