Re: masquerading won't flush conntrack cache

My solution for the moment (which is not really a solution), is to
flush all iptable rules and unload all netfilter modules in ip-up,
when the interface goes up again with the new ip-address. However,
this also flushes all other rules, which were not affected by the
external interface (e.g. from eth0 to eth1 or so) and therefore all
state information is lost.

Michael.