Network mapping from internal to external

I'm not sure how to describe my setup and intended network in iptables
parlance. Have searched much and can't find anything that matches my
situation.

I have 5 static IPs from my ISP. Out the Ethernet end of my DSL box I see
those 5 IPs directly. I have no control over the router but that's fine.

I have many more than 5 machines in my network.

Internally, I have 10.9.x.x (255.255.0.0).

I would like to setup iptables such that 4 of the external IP addresses map
completely map onto exactly 4 internal IP addresses. The fifth external
address will simply be used to NAT for internal only machines.

What's the right mix of NICs and settings?

I was thinking about bringing up several eth0:1..4 interfaces to accept
those 4 external addresses and map them that way.

Suggestions?

Thanks!
greg