RE: Allow active and passive FTP connections

--- "Piszcz, Justin Michael"
<justin.piszcz@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> If you find one (that works with TLS/SSL), please
> let me know :)
> Sorry I have not seen one as of yet.

I wonder is it an issue with the conntrack module or
the FTP server. May be Jozsef Kadlecsik could shed
some light on this.

If the FTP server side has to be fixed, I could take
it up with the FTP server folks.

kind regards
Sagara