Re: unclean rule

I asked it because I remember that in the past this module have a lot of problems, I like to know if those problems are solved now.

I have a problem with a client, he can´t do a ftp to our servers :P
The traffic match unclean rule:

iptables -A SEGURIDAD -m unclean -j DROP

All traffic must across SEGURIDAD chain, I only have problems with ftp service and this client, the rest of the services runs perfectly for him.

What can be wrong? the client´s adsl router? :P

Raileanu Grigore wrote:

On Fri, 11 Jun 2004 13:07:37 +0200