Pls correct me if i'm wrong somewhere.

regards
-prasanth
On Mon, 31 May 2004 13:39:21 +0200, Markus Zeilinger <mz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi!

Do not know whether there is a patch available via patch-o-matic for such
things. But I think a http proxy should handle such things? Cause you have
to do application level filtering and that's a duty of a http proxy I would
say!

Cheers,
Markus

-----Original Message-----
From: netfilter-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:netfilter-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ivan
Sent: Monday, May 31, 2004 1:19 PM
To: netfilter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: (no subject)

Hi,
I am looking for a solution to block streaming media using iptables.
I have found that some of my users are listening to radio stations using
internet, which has pumped up the
internet bill significantly, and of course put a choke on my internet links.
Does anyone know of a solution for blocking just the streaming media
traffic from any web site, while still allowing
the access to the website it self?

Thanks,

Ivan

-- Using M2, Opera's revolutionary e-mail client: http://www.opera.com/m2/