Re: [OT] Hello?

On Friday 28 May 2004 9:00 am, Jozsef Kadlecsik wrote:

> On Thu, 27 May 2004, Antony Stone wrote:
> > That doesn't explain why my posting on Monday evening didn't appear on
> > the list until Wednesday lunchtime.....
>
> Mailing list services were disrupted by mistake when fighting against that
> looping mail, sorry.

No need to apologise (at least, not to me, anyway).   Thanks for the info.
(I don't think I saw any looping mail in the first place - maybe I was just
lucky...)

Regards,

Antony.

--
Never write it in Perl if you can do it in Awk.
Never do it in Awk if sed can handle it.

                                                     Please reply to the list;
                                                           please don't CC me.