Re: Problem with nat table in iptables

On Thursday 27 May 2004 9:43 pm, Jorge Davila wrote:

> I lost the nat table and I can put rules ....

I'm sorry, I don't understand the problem.

Please show us your original rules (iptables -L -nvx; iptables -L -t nat
-nvx), then add your rule to the INPUT chain, save and restore the ruleset,
and show us the problem.   Copy & paste all the above so we can see what you
mean (I know that might be a long email but people who don't care can ignore
it; those of us who can help will benefit from the information).

Regards,

Antony.

--
The idea that Bill Gates appeared like a knight in shining armour to lead all
customers out of a mire of technological chaos neatly ignores the fact that

 - Douglas Adams in The Guardian, 25th August 1995

                                                     Please reply to the list;
                                                           please don't CC me.