Re: ftp

On Thursday 27 May 2004 7:46 pm, Peter Marshall wrote:

> hmm .. i suppose that is right as well ....
>
> Any thoughts on my last question ?

Sorry, what is your last question?   I can't see anything in your previous
postings which remains unanswered....

Regards,

Antony.

--
Bill Gates has personally assured the Spanish Academy that he will never allow
the upside-down question mark to disappear from Microsoft word-processing

 - Lynne Truss, "Eats, Shoots and Leaves"

                                                     Please reply to the list;
                                                           please don't CC me.