AW: Mail Through Firewall

Just try to enter your ISP's DNS-Servers in the Properties of TCP/IP
(control panel)
OR
if you are you running your own DNS-Servers just enter your own DNS-Servers

You can check your correct DNS-setup when you try to ping your mail-servers
on
The command-line - if you get any replies your setup must be working...

I'm currently running M$ Outlook 2003 and I also tried M$ Outlook Express 6
and
M$ Outlook 2000 - both with success

Greetings
Florian St.