Re: Instructions on how to redirect port 80 to port 8080

On Wednesday 18 February 2004 7:06 pm, Martinez, Michael wrote:

> Maybe I ought to upgrade iptables ....

What versions of iptables and kernel are you running?

Antony.

--
"Reports that say that something hasn't happened are always interesting to me,
because as we know, there are known knowns; there are things we know we know.

 - Donald Rumsfeld, US Secretary of Defence

                                                     Please reply to the list;
                                                           please don't CC me.