IPv6 conntrack

Hi!

I searched this list several ways but I couldn't find any information about
IPv6 connection tracking. Is it implemented and how to get the software to
get it running?
I want to get it running on 2.6.1 kernel with newest USAGI patches. The kernel
seems to have options that allow IPv6 conntrack, but iptables-1.2.9 doesn't
seem to know anything about it.

Any ideas where could one get additional information about this topic?

Thanks in advance,
--
Andero Belov
belov@xxxxx