From: "Ryan Johnson" <rjohnson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <netfilter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, January 26, 2004 2:49 PM
Subject: Firewall four nics, two separate routes

Hi all,

I have a firewall with four nics, two external nics with two public ips and
two internal nics with private ips (two different networks). What I would
like to do is force all traffic from each internal network to its
corresponding external nic. I believe the only solution to this is to use
iproute2, but I have had to luck. So traffic from internal net1 will be
routed out external nic1, then the other side, internal net2 will be routed
out the external nic2. Internal net1 traffic should never go out external
nic2 and internal net2 traffic should never go out external nic1.

Thank you in advance,
Ryan

Ryan Johnson
Security Architect