Re: Ipset Problem

On Thu, 13 Sep 2012, Lutfi ODUNCUOGLU wrote:

> I have two iptables configuration, for inet4 and inet6. In order to stop the
> iptables;
>
> ipset flush
> ipset destroy
>
> and for ip6tables
>
> ipset flush
> ipset destroy

Unnecessary, the sets are already flushed and destroyed above.

> Can we make them just to flush and destroy inet6 or inet4? Is there any way?

"ipset flush" flushes all sets, and "ipset destroy" destroys all sets,
both inet and inet6.

Best regards,
Jozsef
-
E-mail  : kadlec@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, kadlecsik.jozsef@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Address : Wigner Research Centre for Physics, Hungarian Academy of Sciences
          H-1525 Budapest 114, POB. 49, Hungary