[README] Two merges pending...

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

After some discussion with John Linville I'm going to let him do
one more wireless merge to me.

I only decided to do this because the changes in his tree were in
his tree before he went away for a week, and therefore have gotten
lots of exposure in -next before the merge window even openned.

Which is more than I can say for some of this shit landing in Linus's
tree the past few days.

Pablo also has a prearranged netfilter merge pending.

DO NOT use this as some sort of sign that if you have some last minute
thing you want merged I can be coaxed into allowing it too.  I very
nearly told John no, and I'm going to tell you no too.

The rest of you stick to bug fixes and maybe a few device ID

To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe netfilter-devel" in
the body of a message to majordomo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
More majordomo info at  http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html

[Netfitler Users]     [LARTC]     [Bugtraq]     [Yosemite Forum]     [Photo]

Powered by Linux