RE: tcp wifi upload performance and lots of ACKs

Does this delaying of acks have a detrimental effect on the
sending end?
I've seen very bad interactions between delayed acks and
(I believe) the 'slow start' code on connections with
one-directional data, Nagle disabled and very low RTT.

What I saw was the sender sending 4 data packets, then
sitting waiting for an ack - in spite of accumulating
several kB of data to send.

Delaying acks further will only make this worse.

	David